- Only dripless candles can be used in the museum.
- Do not pull tables or chairs across the floor, they must be picked up when being moved.
- All tables must be folded and put back in the kitchen.
- All chairs must be stacked and put in the back room.
- All trash must be COMPLETELY REMOVED from the premises.
- Do not attempt to pull down the doors separating the rooms or the blinds over the windows.
- No tape, staples, pins, etc can be used on the walls or ceiling to put up decorations.
- If alcohol is being used, please be sure it is wiped up if spilled on the floor.
- All doors MUST BE locked upon leaving.
- Air conditioner/heater must be turned completely off prior to leaving.
- All tables and chairs rented from some other place must be removed from the museum by 7:00 a.m. the morning following the event; unless on a weekend and then must be removed by 7:00 a.m. on Monday. – note if there is an event the next day during the weekend, then they must be removed by 7:00 a.m. the following morning. Example: If your event is on a Saturday and there is an event on Sunday, then the tables and chairs must be removed prior to 7:00 a.m on Sunday.
- All food and liquids must be removed from the refrigerator.
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is to be dumped on the lawn, unless it is water ONLY.
- NO CIGARETTE BUTTS are to be put in the flower boxes or flowerbeds.
- Do not bother anything in the front closet (that is the guild’s property)
NOTE: If bird seed or any other items is/are thrown at a bride and groom upon leaving the museum, please be sure that there is not an excess amount on the sidewalk. This could cause someone to fall and hurt themselves.
- Caterer is responsible for their own paper towels & cleaning supplies (the museum does not furnish these).
- ALL food & liquids MUST be removed from refrigerator before leaving.
- ALL trash must be put in trash bags (IF renter has told you that you are responsible for removing trash, it MUST be removed completely from the premises & not put in the trash can outside the building).
- Kitchen must be clean before leaving.
- ALL dishes, tables, linens, etc MUST be removed from the Museum prior to 7:00 a.m the day after the event.
- All flowers and decorations that caterer was in charge off must be removed from the premises prior to 7:00 am the day after the event.
- Wooden tables belonging to the museum are not to be used unless they are covered with a cloth; however NO liquids are to be put on the tables.
Reasons for Deposits NOT Being Refunded
- Tables not being put back on carts & moved back in the kitchen area (as found).
- Chairs not being stacked back in the kitchen.
- Any type of tables or chairs left in the side foyer facing the library or blocking any exit door.
- Trash or food left in the building or outside of the building (it must be completely taken off the premises).
- Damage done to the floors, walls, ceiling, tables, chairs, etc during the renter’s event. 6. Food left in the refrigerator.
- Doors left unlocked when building is unattended.
- Air conditioning or heating left on. Unit must be turned OFF, not turned down.
- Lights left on in the building.
- Trash can left outside the building.
- Alcohol spilled on the floor and not gotten up (this causes damage to the floor coating).
- Tape put on the floors, walls, doors, etc.
- Shades pulled down over windows.
- Attempt to pull down wooden partitions between two rooms.
- Beer bottles, paper plates, glasses, etc left outside on the lawn, porches or steps.